Wednesday, October 8, 2008

lists

Things I need to do...



  • Clean out the closets and put away summer clothes

  • Clean carpets

  • laundry

  • Finish the sketches for Geoff's painting

  • Go through Maddys toys and get rid of the baby stuff

  • Call about getting my windshield fixed

  • Finish my book so I can start my new one

  • Put more music on my phone

  • Get my dad a birthday present

  • Go to the store

  • Take apart laptop fan and clean it out


Things I need to buy soon...




  • Day planner
  • New Jeans
  • Sweaters
  • Canvas
  • Cell phone case
  • new glasses
  • Atmosphere tickets?
  • New I pod
  • Boots/Coat/Gloves/Hat
  • A vanity or desk
  • a dresser or chest

http://seren-furniture.com/f4045.html is perfect!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey you!

That vanity set is definitely elegant looking like you darling, I am inspired by your organization, I like that.

I hope you will not forget to be good to yourself because you are a beautiful lady, and please work on art. Take care darling, thank you for the nice comment, and I will check in again this weekend to read your progress, no worries, take it easy and slow, light baby...your friend,
Jesse