Saturday, October 4, 2008

Broken thumb


I broke my thumb in 2 places by closing it in a door. Only I could pull off something that clumsy. On a brighter note I am now the proud owner of the "when life gives you lemons you paint that shit gold" album by Atmosphere and the "paper trail" album by T.I. Geoff took me to Nanking Inn for the best Chinese food ever to cheer me up.
He also got Maddy and I matching Bengals jerseys! Trust and believe we will be the cutest mom and daughter ever tomorrow as we cheer our team on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey so sorry to hear about your accident. I hope you are not in too much pain. It will heal in time, just remember that.

I know about the life and lemon with salt philosophy at the moment. I'm just glad I have this blog of friends, and outlet along with my real life coping tools.

Take care and I also love the comfort of Chinese Food. Enjoy the game or at least try to.

Take care my friend,
jesse :)

bacteria said...

ouch!! it really hurts.. im experience ones..