Friday, January 16, 2009

It's 09... Time to step the game up.

It's about 2 weeks into the new year and I've pretty much decided that this is the year I buckle down and get my life and myself exactly where I wanna be. I have quit smoking cold turkey after 6 years of a pack a day. I just got all my financial aid turned in so I can go back to college. I joined a workout group and a diet program. (more for vanity than anything, I wanna be a knockout on the beach this summer) My hair is finnaly growing back out. Now I just need a manicure and a tan and y'all better lock your boys up cause dammit I'm back! lol. I am feeling really positive about the direction I'm headed in and I know when I'm done it will be really rewarding.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good God Girl! you are inspiring... havnt done half that... but we have one thing in common.. good manicure and I can take on the world ... u just gave me a 180degree mood lift.... Go Lucy!

Mommakitten said...

Congrats babe. I know you can stick with everything. I am not sure how you feel about it, but I would love to invite you to our church <3